Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pension Letters Now Available on Koh Samui and Meet The Honorary British Consul

Pension letters

British Citizens requiring verification of income from UK should note that the service is available locally. For further details please send an email entitled ‘Pension letter enquiry’ to:

info@help4brits.org

Enquiries from 3rd parties are accepted if written on behalf of those not familiar with email.


Meet The Honorary British Consul


  1. I am pleased to confirm that I will be @Bills Beach Bar* on Mon 26th Jan from 1630hrs to discuss, enlighten & entertain the expat community as to what I can & cannot do on their behalf in my capacity as honorary consul.

  1. We’re starting early to enable those with evening businesses to attend.

  1. I will endeavor to answer any questions within my remit (& can usually back my answers with an anecdote or two) while staying within the guidelines of the UK’s data protection legislation (confidentiality etc).

  1. Bob Keen (of Fluid Asia-Pacific) will be in attendance with some of his latest imports from UK.

  1. Please pass this to interested parties. If anyone has a specific question they’re welcome to email me on info@help4brits.org & I’ll include it during the evening (or explain why I can’t).

  1. My website: www.help4brits.org (contains links to the Embassy & FCO websites too)

Thanks to Bill for allowing us to use his bar & to his regulars for suggesting the ideaJ

*http://billsamui.com

No comments: